Swinging Friar logo
Join us for a fun art project with the San Diego Padres and paint with the Swinging Friar himself! The Friar will be showing us how to mix colors and paint the Swinging Friar logo! Be sure to share your artwork on social using #thinkplaycreatefromhome. We can’t wait to see what you create!
guidelines + materials
TIME FRAME: 1 hour
- Small Paint Brushes
- Dark Blue, Purple, Yellow and White Paints
- Cardboard Cutout
- Small Cardboard for Palette
- Plastic Cup
DIY: Swinging Friar Logo
Paint the Swinging Friar logo with the Friar himself!
1. Use a small piece of cardboard as your palette. Then place the yellow paint in one corner and the purple paint in the other corner for your palette.
2. Mix an even amount of the yellow and purple together in the center of the palette. The more purple you use, the darker your brown will be. Once you have a dark chocolate brown, you’re ready to paint the Swinging Friar logo!
3. Paint the logo on your larger piece of cardboard using the brown, yellow and white paints. Follow the image of the Swinging Friar logo.
4. Once you’re done, share your photo on social media using #thinkplaycreatefromhome