- $350 for members/$400 for non-members, for up to 25 guests (children and adults)
- Additional charge of $15.50 for each guest after 25 guests (children under 12 months are FREE)
- Military families receive a 10% discount on the base party package
birthdays at the museum
Birthday parties at The New Children’s Museum are a great way to celebrate your little one’s big day.
We are currently making reservations for birthday parties beginning July 1, 2020. Once your requested date is confirmed, we will e-mail you and request a $100 deposit to hold the date and book your party. Should a prolonged museum closure impact your birthday party reservation, we will happily apply your $100 deposit to a future date.
Please contact our birthday team at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
What We Offer
- Museum admission for your entire party
- Maximum number of guests is 50*
- Special party room for 2 hours
- FREE parking for the birthday family (1 car)
- One free admission pass for each child in attendance to come back to the Museum at a later date ($15.50 value per pass)
- Dedicated birthday party facilitator
- Guests receive 10% off Museum Pop Up Shop items
- Guests can get $10 off membership to the Museum if purchased the day of the party
- Printable Museum birthday invitation
*Please contact us for pricing for parties of fewer than 10 or greater than 50.
- Party activities can be added for a flat-rate and non-refundable fee of $50. Please contact email@example.com for the current activities.
- Goody bags can be purchased for $5/bag.
- Our cafe Bean Sprouts now offers catering for Museum birthday parties! To place an order or inquire about pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also bring your own food or go to a nearby restaurant from our Neighborhood Guide. We do not allow alcohol.
- Please bring your own cake, but note that we do not allow smash cakes.
- We do not allow pinatas inside the Museum. However, the party is welcome to take their party to the park across the street for this activity.
- Balloons are not allowed inside the Museum.
Reservations and Other Details
Ready to book your party? Please complete the date/time request form and review our Birthday Party Terms and Agreement. If you have any questions, please read our Birthday Party FAQs, email email@example.com or call 619 795 1174 and leave a message.
Please allow two business days (Monday – Friday) for a staff member to follow up on your inquiry.