birthdays at the museum
What We Offer
- Museum admission for your entire party
- Special party room for 2 hours
- FREE parking for the birthday family (1 car)
- One free admission pass for each child in attendance to come back to the Museum at a later date ($14 value per pass)
- Dedicated birthday party facilitator
- Guests receive 10% off Museum Pop Up Shop items
- Guests can get $10 off membership to the Museum if purchased the day of the party
- Printable Museum birthday invitation
- $300 for members/$350 for non members, for up to 25 guests (children and adults)
- Additional charge of $14 for each guest after 25 guests (children under 12 months are FREE)
- Maximum number of guests is 50*
- Military families receive a 10% discount on the base party package
- Party activities can be added for a flat-rate and non-refundable fee of $50. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the current activities.
- Goody bags can be purchased for $3/bag.
- Our cafe Bean Sprouts now offers catering for Museum birthday parties – to place an order or inquire about pricing, please contact email@example.com.
- Or feel free to bring your own food – or go to a nearby restaurant from our Neighborhood Guide. We do not allow alcohol.
- Please bring your own cake – but note that we do not allow smash cakes.
- We do not allow pinatas inside the Museum. However, the party is welcome to take their party to the park across the street for this activity.
- Balloons are not allowed inside the Museum.
*Please contact us for pricing for parties of fewer than 10 or greater than 50.
Reservations and Other Details
Ready to book your party? Please complete the date/time request form and review our Birthday Party Terms and Agreement. If you have any questions, please read our Birthday Party FAQs, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 619-795-1174 and leave a message.
Please allow two business days (Monday – Friday) for a staff member to follow up on your inquiry.