As part of giving back to the community that supports us, The New Children’s Museum is happy to donate a 3-4 Person membership to nonprofit organizations for fundraising events benefiting our community. Please review the guidelines below to determine if your organization is eligible, and note the instructions on how to request donations.
- Your organization must be a nonprofit using the membership for fundraising. We are unable to donate to for-profit organizations or individuals raising money for another group.
- The number of donable memberships is limited and priority is given to San Diego County organizations.
- Please submit your requests 8-10 weeks in advance of your event.
- Qualifying organizations receive a 3-4 Person Membership (one year; total value of $250).
- Requests for donations are limited to one request per year, per organization.
- We request that organizations acknowledge The New Children’s Museum in marketing materials and programs for the event. Visit our Media Kit page for logos or images.