Each year The New Children’s Museum donates thousands of guest passes to nonprofit organizations for fundraising events benefiting our community. Please review the guidelines below to determine if your organization is eligible, and note the instructions on how to request donations.
- Your organization must be a non-profit using the tickets for fundraising. We are unable to donate to for-profit organizations or individuals raising money for another group.
- The number of available guest passes is limited. Requests are filled on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority to San Diego County organizations.
- Please submit your requests as early as possible so we can respond in time for your event.
- Qualifying organizations receive four general admission guest passes (no expiration; total value is $48).
- Requests for donations are limited to one request per year, per organization.
- We request that organizations acknowledge The New Children’s Museum in marketing materials and programs for the event. Visit our Media Kit page or contact us for logos or images.