- Download the EMembership App on Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Search and Click on The New Children’s Museum icon.
- Click on Find My Membership Cards.
- Enter your phone number associated with your membership or your membership number and your last name. Then click Find.
- All the members on the membership will appear with your membership number, membership type and expiration date. Click Download My Cards and your membership cards will appear.
- To load to your digital wallet on your phone, click Add to Wallet.
- To access your EMembership cards, open your digital wallet or open the EMembership App and click on Show My Membership Card.
- To access your digital guest passes for use, click on Membership Benefits then Guest Passes in the EMembership App.
- To share guest passes, click on the share icon (insert image) and select the guest pass(es) and click the share icon again to select the options for sharing.
Reopening Update for Members
The Museum is reopening on May 21 after being closed for over a year, and we’re inviting our members to exclusive member only days May 7, 8, 9 and 14, 15, 16! We’ll be open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays to start, with a morning session (9am – 12pm) and an afternoon session (1 – 4pm). Please read the important member information below. For questions, please see the Membership FAQs first, then contact Membership Services at 619 795 1465 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reservations are now required
Member ticket reservations are now open! Members always get in free, but will need to make a reservation through our ticketing system by logging into the ticketing page using the email associated with your membership. To register your membership online, click here. If you are unsure under which email address you registered, please contact the membership department at 619 795 1465 or email email@example.com. If you simply forgot the password you created when registered online, you can request a reset link by following the “Forgot Password” prompts.
If you would like to use your complimentary guest passes for a family member or friend not on your membership, please fill out our guest pass reservation form.
STATUS OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP
All memberships were frozen during the closure and have the same number of months left as when we closed in March 2020. Your membership will be reactivated on our first member-only day (May 7). Your new expiration date will be automatically updated in our database and reflected on your digital member cards.
Digital Membership Card
Access your digital membership card and guest passes on your phone with the EMembership App. The digital card makes it easy to check in and enables you to receive updates and messages from the Museum. Click on the instructions link below and follow the steps. Special thanks to The Parker Foundation and the County of San Diego for helping make this possible.
Check Out our Member Family Spotlights
Member Spotlight: The Lang Family
Get to know the Lang family, a family of triplets, in our February edition of Member Spotlights!
Member Facebook Group
Join our private Virtual Museum Programs Facebook Group to view exclusive virtual workshops and classes for our members!