- Download the EMembership App on Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Search and Click on The New Children’s Museum icon.
- Click on Find My Membership Cards.
- Enter your phone number associated with your membership or your membership number and your last name. Then click Find.
- All the members on the membership will appear with your membership number, membership type and expiration date. Click Download My Cards and your membership cards will appear.
- To load to your digital wallet on your phone, click Add to Wallet.
- To access your EMembership cards, open your digital wallet or open the EMembership App and click on Show My Membership Card.
- To access your digital guest passes for use, click on Membership Benefits then Guest Passes in the EMembership App.
- To share guest passes, click on the share icon (insert image) and select the guest pass(es) and click the share icon again to select the options for sharing.
Updates, events and special deals for our members
Effective March 16, 2020, The New Children’s Museum is temporarily closed as a preventative step for the health and safety of our members, visitors and staff. Memberships will be extended for the same period of time that we are closed. Learn more about our closure here.
Join our private Virtual Museum Programs Facebook Group to view exclusive virtual workshops and classes for our members!
Check back regularly to get the most out of your membership! Not a member? Join or renew today! For questions, check out our Membership FAQs, or contact Membership Services at 619 795 1465 or email@example.com.
Members Only Family Time
Get exclusive Museum access before the public every Sunday from 9-11am.
Receive special discounts at family-friendly restaurants near the Museum. Check out our Neighborhood Guide for listings.
Birthday Party and Camp Discounts
Museum members receive $50 off birthday parties and a 12% discount on camps.
Renewal Promotional Rate
Renew your membership online today. Early renewals receive exclusive promotional benefits. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a renewal code!
Digital Membership Card
Access and download your digital membership card and guest passes to your phone via the EMembership App. Click on the instructions link to follow the steps for downloading your membership card.
Special thanks to The Parker Foundation and the County of San Diego for helping to make this possible.
Members Only and Members Discounted Events
Stay tuned for future Members Only events…
Once a month during Members Only Time, we invite our Supporter Members and above to join us for complimentary refreshments on the patio. It’s a great opportunity to network with other members and learn more about the Museum. Guests of Supporter Members are welcome too!
Stay tuned for our next Supporter Sunday event.
Not yet a Supporter Member? Upgrade your membership today! Call 619 795 1465 or email email@example.com.
Check Out our Member Family Spotlights
Member Spotlight – September
The Campos family just became members last year! Learn more about this active member family and their favorite activities at the Museum.
Member Spotlight – December
The Abdulhadi family have been members for over a year and a half! Learn more about this active member family and their favorite activities at
Members Only Time is Made Possible by the Following Partners:
Our camps combine hands-on art-making activities, creative games and playtime in the park with the opportunity for children to think, play and create.
Private: Members Only Creativity Club
Our hands-on members only workshops offer families the opportunity to work together to create one-of-a-kind masterpieces to take home!
Family Night Out
Our Family Night Out events provide an opportunity for families to experience the Museum at night - with catered dinner, drinks, music and special activities.
Museum Store + Cafe
The Museum Pop Up Shop is conveniently located on our Main Level next to the Welcome Desk with educational and fun gift items. Our cafe
Share your story
We love to hear the different ways we’re inspiring families like yours to think, play and create. Share your favorite experience and it might be featured in a monthly Member Spotlight on our Museum blog. Send us a story, a picture or even a drawing. We want to see it all! We’re excited to celebrate your support of art and creativity.
- To share your story, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: My Membership Story. Or send a letter to Membership, The New Children’s Museum, 200 West Island, San Diego, CA 92101.
- To be featured in our monthly Member Spotlight on the Museum blog, fill out this questionnaire.
- Take our Membership Survey to provide us with valuable insight on how to make our Museum Memberships even better!