Pledge for Our Children's Future!
The New Children’s Museum has multiple access programs designed to reach deeply into local communities and stimulate, cultivate and nurture creativity for children and families. Proceeds from our annual fundraising gala, Studio 200: Into the Future, will help fund our many access programs, enabling the Museum to bring over 25 percent of our annual visitors to the Museum for free or very little cost. Learn more about each of our access programs here.
Pledge or donate today to ensure children from all walks of life can benefit from the Museum’s many arts education programs!
- $10,000 to underwrite one of the Museum’s ten 2020 pARTner in Creativity partnerships with a social service organization (e.g. Migrant Education, USO San Diego, Voices for Children, Monarch School).
- $5,000 to underwrite Museums for All admission and art supplies for 300 children and adults (of an anticipated 15,000+ Museums for All visitors in 2020).
- $2,500 to enable children with disabilities, including autism and sensory processing disorder, to attend our quarterly Accessibility Mornings.
- $1,000 to provide arts-based learning to two classrooms through our Education/School Visits.
- $500 to underwrite a needs-based scholarship for a student to attend a Museum Summer Camp.
- $250 to provide art supplies for a Mass Creativity workshop in an underserved neighborhood at a community partner organization such as Casa Familiar, The San Diego LGBT Community Center or Southern Sudanese Community Center.
- $100 to underwrite FREE admission for two families through our Check Out NCM Library Program.
- $50 to underwrite FREE admission for a military family during Veteran’s Day week at the Museum (November 11-15, 2019).
All donations are 100% tax-deductible, to the extent allowable by law. Thank you for your support!