Host your ceremony and reception at the Museum
Make your wedding day one for the books! Host your ceremony and reception at The New Children’s Museum; exchange vows, enjoy cocktails and dance the night away while overlooking the striking downtown skyline. Our Events Services team will work with you to customize a special package that fits your budget and number of guests.
1,000 reception | 500 seated*
- Experience three floors of interactive event space – complete with open studios, garden views, expansive gallery spaces and outdoor terraces.
500 reception | 300 seated*
- The Main Level encompasses the Museum’s largest open spaces with ceilings spanning 50 feet high.
- This space is ideal for elegant receptions, lively concerts, seated dinners and festive dancing.
- The Main Level can be utilized in its entirety or broken into sections for a more intimate setting to fit within your budget.
150 reception | 100 seated*
- The Upper Level overlooks downtown San Diego, as well as our lower levels and vibrant artworks.
- The airy ambiance of this space is perfect for a cocktail party, celebratory reception, or intimate dinner.
- Ideal for small events or limited budgets.
200 reception | 100 seated*
- The Garden Level offers a beautiful backdrop for an intimate reception, cocktail party, seminar or workshop.
- Studio Q offers the perfect setting for a private meeting, presentation or dance party.
*Seating capacity varies based on room configuration and current exhibition.
- Our park across the street from the museum is a great addition to your event; from wedding ceremonies to social gatherings.