Host your corporate function or board meeting at the Museum
From formal banquets to board meetings and everything in between, The New Children’s Museum offers versatile spaces to accommodate your needs, along with stunning architecture and contemporary art exhibitions that provide an extraordinary backdrop for you and your guests. We can accommodate groups up to 1,000.
1,000 reception | 500 seated*
- Experience three floors of interactive event space – complete with open studios, garden views, expansive gallery spaces and outdoor terraces.
400 reception | 250 seated*
- The Main Level encompasses the Museum’s largest open spaces with ceilings spanning 50 feet high.
- This space is ideal for elegant receptions, lively concerts, seated dinners and festive dancing.
- The Main Level can be utilized in its entirety or broken into sections for a more intimate setting to fit within your budget.
- Paint + Clay Studio, our outside patio, is included.
175 reception | 100 seated*
- The Upper Level overlooks the San Diego skyline, as well as our lower levels and vibrant artworks.
- The airy ambiance of this space is perfect for a cocktail party, celebratory reception, or intimate dinner.
- Ideal for small events or limited budgets.
100 reception | 40 seated*
- The Garden Level offers a beautiful backdrop for an intimate reception, cocktail party, seminar or workshop.
*Seating capacity varies based on room configuration
- Our park across the street from the museum is a great addition to your event; from wedding ceremonies to social gatherings.