Our annual Educators’ Night Out is taking place Tuesday, October 24, 2017! RSVP today!
Join fellow educators and arts advocates for an evening resource fair to enhance your teaching – for free!
Learn about educational opportunities at The New Children’s Museum, and visit community partner booths with information on school field trips, teacher training, and in-classroom education. The evening will also feature art-making workshops, prizes, and light refreshments while educators and their families explore the Museum’s latest exhibitions.
Following the 4-6pm resource fair, educators can optionally attend a post-event presentation from 6-7pm on Social Justice in the Classroom. Host Macedonio Arteaga Jr. will provide educators information on cultural competence and discuss how to create an inclusive curriculum in and outside of the classroom.
Highlights will Include:
- Hands-on art projects and lesson plans to take back to the classroom
- Live performances and demonstrations from community partners
- Access to the Museums newest exhibitions
- Opportunity drawings featuring goods and services from our partners
- Light refreshments to enjoy will mingling with fellow educators
Registration required. Space is limited. RSVP today!